Thursday, 7-9 PM
December 15, 2016
ABOUT THE EVENT
In celebration of native carnivores, compassionate conservation and community coexistence.
+ Presentations + Film Trailer + Photography + Fine Food & Wine +
Please join Project Coyote Executive Director Camilla Fox, the Project Coyote team, environmental leader and Project Coyote Advisory Board Member Larry Fahn, and well-known local conservationists Marty and Joyce Griffin for a benefit holiday party with Guests of Honor Dan Flores, best-selling author of Coyote America: A Natural and Supernatural History, and Daniel Dietrich, award winning, Bay Area wildlife photographer.
“However the world changes, starting from this point, anywhere at all in America, I’ll get to step outside at night and hear that half million year old coyote national anthem, song to the stars and planets as they swing over an old, old continent.”
$40 SOLD OUT
Ticket Holders are entitled to:
- hear Dan Flores read from Coyote America: A Natural and Supernatural History
- view Daniel Dietrich’s exquisite photographs of wildlife
- get a sneak peek of Project Coyote’s upcoming documentary film about wildlife killing contests
- meet Project Coyote team members and hear about our work on behalf of native carnivores
- enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres and fine California wine
$100 SOLD OUT
In addition to General Admission Ticket activities and fare, Premium Ticket Holders are entitled to:
- attend a before party private reception (6:30–7:00) with Dan Flores, Daniel Dietrich, Camilla Fox, Larry Fahn, Marty and Joyce Griffin and members of the Project Coyote team
- receive a first edition, signed hardcover copy of Dan Flores’ Coyote America ~ A Natural and Supernatural History
2304 Shelter Bay Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
There is ample free parking in the neighborhood.
The Bay Club at Shelter Bay
Your donation to Project Coyote directly supports our efforts on behalf of coyotes, wolves, and other native carnivores.
Proceeds from this event will benefit Project Coyote’s work to stop the wanton killing of wildlife across North America, reform predator management, and create successful models of coexistence for the health, sustainability and resilience of our communities.
Watch a trailer about our documentary film, now in post-production, that exposes the inhumanity of predator killing contests, which are legal in every state in the nation, except for California. In 2014, Project Coyote successfully petitioned the California Fish and Game Commission to prohibit prizes and other inducements for killing coyotes, bobcats, foxes and other wildlife—thereby making California the first state to stop this practice. Project Coyote’s soon to-be-released documentary is intended to raise awareness about the nature of killing contests, and inspire popular support for banning them in the states where they continue to occur.
thank you to our sponsors
Project Coyote is a fiscally sponsored project of Earth Island Institute,
which has received a Four Star rating from Charity Navigator.